Toronto events!!!

Toronto Fun Parties

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Author says she was assaulted by Ghomeshi in 2002

reva sethAuthor Reva Seth, who briefly dated former CBC radio host Jian Ghomeshi more than a decade ago, has come forward in an article on the Huffington Post alleging that Ghomeshi choked and "violently" penetrated her. She writes:


The evening started out fine. We had a drink, we smoked some pot and we hung out chatting. A while later we started kissing. Suddenly, it was like he became a different person. He was super angry, almost frenzied and disassociated.


I distinctly remember the jarring sense of suddenly being abruptly shaken out of my reverie. I remember thinking "what the fuck is going on here? What's wrong with him?" Jian had his hands around my throat, had pulled down my pants and was aggressively and violently digitally penetrating me. When it was over, I got up and it was clear I was really angry. My sexual interactions until then had always been consensual, enjoyable and fun.


Seth as come forward in the wake of similar allegations that surfaced less than 24 hours ago on the CBC Radio and the Toronto Star and felt encouraged to do so after seeing these other women tell stories of the alleged incidents. Read the full article here.






by Staff via blogTO

No comments:

Post a Comment