Toronto events!!!

Toronto Fun Parties

Friday, June 24, 2016

Street Style: 20 hot summer looks on Bloor East

street style torontoWith summer officially here, dresses, tanks, and shorts have taken over for the less skin-baring looks of spring. Yesterday we paid a visit to the area around Bloor and Church to survey the styles of locals on their lunch break, shopping or just out for a stroll under the hot sun.

Name: Natalia
Occupation: Digital Producer
My style: Colourful yet professional

street style torontoName: Olivia
Occupation: Makeup Artist
My style: New goth

street style torontoName: Zach
Occupation: Personal Trainer
My style: Functional

street style torontoName: Nancy
Occupation: Advertising Coordinator
My style: I love my sneakers

street style torontoName: Taryn
Occupation: Intern
My style: Easy

street style torontoName: Dennis
Occupation: Student
My style: Accessories

street style torontoName: Jason
Occupation: Product Stylist
My style: Relaxed

street style torontoName: Jennifer
Occupation: Freelance Fashion Art Director
My style: Evolving and baby chic

street style torontoName: Jessica
Occupation: Student
My style: Comfortable

street style torontoName: Torrel
Occupation: Student
My style: Comfortable

street style torontoName: Saba
Occupation: Retail Management
My style: Urban Glam

street style torontoName: Olivia
Occupation: Designer
My style: Creative

street style torontoName: Moira
Occupation: Business Officer
My style: Eclectic vintage

street style torontoName: Natalia
Occupation: Student
My style: Classic

street style torontoName: Maia
Occupation: Unspecified
My style: Retro

street style torontoName: Matthew
Occupation: Fine Jewellery Retailer
My style: Minimal

street style torontoName: Curlene
Occupation: Outreach
My style: Things that look good on me

street style torontoName: Max
Occupation: Janitor
My style: Easy

street style torontoName: Thomas
Occupation: Ontario Culture Attractions Fund
My style: Basic pro

street style torontoName: Ben
Occupation: Retired
My style: Casual

Thanks to Magnum for sponsoring this post

Photos by Mauricio Calero.


by Mauricio Calero via blogTO

No comments:

Post a Comment