Today in Toronto it's time to recover from the wet weekend and chill at a number of venues around the city. Hit up Handlebar or The Pour Boy if vinyl and cheap drinks seems like a good Monday night plan. The Lower Ossington Theatre or the Cameron House is where it's at for a night of comedy. The Cavern is where to go for live music. Fan of films by the Coen Brothers? You'll want to grab a seat at the JCC.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Cameron House Comedy (Cameron House)
- Lectures with film clips: The Coen Brothers (JCC)
- The Sidewalk Crusaders (The Cavern Bar)
- M-Factor Mondays (Old Nick)
- Bring your own vinyl (Pour Boy)
- Rotation (Handlebar)
- Wizard of Ossington (Lower Ossington Theatre)
by Staff via blogTO