Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Ryus Noodle Bar has opened their second location at 669 Queen West.
- Maderas Cafe now serves high-grade Colombian coffee on Ossington.
- Mean Bao now has a location at 1440 Yonge, near St. Clair.
- Black Mill Tea is now serving bubble tea at 275 Dundas West.
- The Alley has opened a College Park location at 382 Yonge Street.
- Cafe Golden Gecko has opened a new location at 616 Gladstone.
- Intimate 30-seat wine bar Piquette has officially opened at 1084 Queen Street West.
- Bubble Lee Toronto
- Songtsen Cafe
- Chantecler Boucherie
- San Coffee Room
- Chi Dim Sum
- Les Epicuriens
- Faim De Loup
- In addition to their two current Toronto locations, Well and Better is opening a third on Yonge next week.
- Mad Radish is coming to the PATH.
- The people behind Seoul Shakers are planning to open another spot not far away at St. Clarens and Bloor in September, serving Hong Kong diner-style food.
- Sansotei Ramen is opening up at Union Station Food Court.
- Laera Bakery is coming soon to Queen West.
- Completo will be opening a new location at Gerrard and Broadview.
- Rock'N Deli is opening another location at 2575 St. Clair West.
- Colaba Junction is opening up a new location at 410 Bathurst.
- Now-shuttered Nonna's Place has a handmade sign in the window reading "Thai food will be served here soon."
- Whack Ass Coffee should be opening this month near Lansdowne and Dupont.
- Lot 30 Brewers has closed in Brockton Village, but never fear, beer lovers: the space will become home to a physical location for Woodhouse.
- Ji is now closed on St. Clair West, but has hopes for a downtown location of Ji.
- The LCBO at the currently redeveloping Galleria has officially closed.
- 12 Forty Eight at 1248 St. Clair West has closed and has turned into coffee shop Public.
- Oyster pop-up Meggi Shucks has been making an appearance at spots like Reposado and Los Guaca-Moles.
- Forno Cultura should soon be opening a new Queen West location.
- Bar Ape is doing a weekend gelato pop-up on Queen for the rest of the summer.
- The Shore Leave is now home to pop-up Do Well Sandwiches.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO