Today in Toronto the first ever Union Station Holiday Market, running December 1-7, will see local vendors will packing Union Station. Here's everything you need to know. MOCCA wants to warm you up with their Transit Bar with a wine workshop tied to their current exhibition Vera Frenkel: Ways of Telling. At Revival, the competition will heat up at Canada's Female Bartender Finals. Skratch Bastid is on decks. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Craft: Union Station Holiday Market (Union Station)
- Drink/Music: Mademoiselle Cointreau Canada's Female Bartender Finals (Revival)
- Music: Karaoke Mondays (Social Capital)
- Art/Drink: MOCCA's 'Art of Wine' Workshop (MOCCA)
- Music: Strand of Oaks (Horseshoe)
Photo by omiala in the blogTO Flickr pool.
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO