Canada Day in Toronto means Electric Island's massive dance party returns to Olympic Island Park to celebrate. Brewer's Backyard will be serving up craft beer, cider, and snacks at Brick Works, but if you're more serious about grub Steam Whistle is serving lobster - or you can eat for free at the buffet at every Mandarin location from 12-8:30pm. Expect line ups. Get to Queen's Park (111 Wellesley Street West) if you want to meet the princesses from Frozen (after I meet them though - wait in line). For more Canada Day events check out our guide to fireworks in Toronto here, or click on over to our events section.
- Canada Day: 2014 Fireworks guide
- Music/Party: Electric Island (Olympic Island Park, Toronto Islands)
- Beer: Brewer's Backyard: Group of Seven (Evergreen Brick Works)
- Food: Canada Day Lobster Boil (Steam Whistle Brewing)
- Party: CLICK - 12hr C-Day Edition w/ Alixander III (Tota)
- Film: Commonwealth Connections (TIFF)
- Free Buffets: Mandarin Canada Day Free Buffet (Mandarin locations)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.
Photo by Kim Yokota in the blogTO Flickr pool
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO