Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The Commodore is now open at 1265 Queen St. West in Parkdale. Chef/owner Jon Vettraino (ex-Splendido, 416 Snackbar) is serving up a seafood focused menu, craft cocktails and Ontario beers.
- Mi Taco at 247 Queen St. West opens this Saturday, October 3. If you walked by this week you might've noticed that they're making flour tortilla me from scratch in the front window.
- Reforma 35 has replaced Agave y Aguacate at 35 Baldwin St. The new casual Mexican cantina is a collaboration between Andres Marquez (ex-Fonda Lola) and Keyvan Foroughi (ex-Agave y Aguacate).
- Bobbie Sue's, the new mac n' cheese joint from the folks behind Poutini's is already open at 162 Ossington Ave. They're even operating extended hours for Nuit Blanche.
- Vancouver's popular aburi sushi restaurant, Miku opens its first Toronto location next week at the base of the new RBC Building at 10 Bay Street.
- Tapagria, a 200-seat Spanish restaurant helmed by executive chef Richard Andino (ex-North 44) is opening at 230 Commerce Valley Dr. East in Markham next to It's A Bao Time which we announced last week.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO