Today in Toronto you can kick off October with comedians and concerts. The Just For Laughs festival is still going strong, bringing acts like Pete Holmes and Liza Treyger out tonight. If you're not into that, head to the Phat N' Phull Southern Soiree, where you can mix, mingle, and sip a few tasty cocktail concoctions.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Just For Laughs (Various Locations)
- Small World Music Festival (Small World Music Centre)
- Battles (Lee's Palace)
- October First Thursday (AGO)
- Phat N' Phull Southern Soiree (Bathurst Local 322)
- Swash & Serif (Black Cat Gallery)
- Toronto Tech Summit (YWCA Elm Centre)
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO