Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The Thirsty Duck, a new pub from the same folks behind Eastside Social, is now open at 972 Queen St. East in Leslieville where Celline Garden Restaurant used to be.
- The massive new Snakes & Lattes at 489 College Street is now open for all your board gaming pleasure.
- TuckShop Kitchen in the Junction Triangle celebrates its grand opening this Saturday, September 26. The new takeout sandwich and snack shop is located at 1640 Dupont St.
- Spiceman is going in at 596 College Street, the address known for such high-frequency turnover that I've almost stopped reporting on its comings and goings. This new country-style Mexican chicken rotisserie featuring an opening menu from chef Greg Couillard might just break the streak. Couillard reports it's being "religiously cleansed" before it launches.
- Casual Italian chain, Levetto is opening another location at 382 Spadina Ave. in December.
- Tealish is relocating from Queen West to Roncesvalles. The Queen St location closes September 28, while the new spot at 367 Roncesvalles Ave. opens on October 3.
- Bao Time, a new steamed bun and Vietnamese sandwich shop is slated to open this October at 230 Commerce Valley Drive East.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO