Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Kefi Lounge has replaced the short-lived Bar Oak at 511 Danforth Ave. in Greektown.
- A new cafe and sandwich shop, the Purple Penguin, is now in business at 889 Queen St. East where restaurants The Commissary and Bero once stood.
- Fresh Burger is already operating a Richmond Hill location, but as of this Friday, November 28, it's launching a second location downtown at 524 Church St.
- Sully's Sandwich Kitchen is now open at 821 Gerrard St. East, serving up po'boys and fresh takes on BLTs.
- Uncle Tony's, a casual Italian trattoria, is in the works where Swish by Han used to be at 38 Wellington St. East.
- BarFish, an all new drinks-focused destination, is soon to open in the former outdoor space of Blowfish at 668 King St. West.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo via Kefi Lounge on Facebook.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO