Buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto might not be as plentiful as cheap wing nights, but there's enough of them to keep any bivalve lover satisfied. While some of these specials are limited to happy hour, many more run all evening long.
- Auld Spot Pub does buck-a-shuck Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. They also have it every Tuesday.
- Bar Neon offers buck-a-shuck daily between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Batch does buck-a-shuck on weekdays after 9 p.m., except on Tuesday when it starts at 5 p.m.
- East Thirty Six runs their deal Monday to Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. during their cocktail hour.
- Farmhouse Tavern runs their oyster specials Thursdays starting at 5:45 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday.
- Kost at the Bisha Hotel does $1 oysters from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Museum Tavern offers $1 oysters daily at the bar from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. or until they run out.
- Nome Izakaya does its dollar oysters on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5 p.m. onward.
- The Shore Club gets in on the fun Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. It's also available all night every Saturday.
- Stamp's Lane kicks the week off with cheap oysters from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Bar Hop on King St. extends your oyster dollar from 5 p.m. onward until supplies last.
- Bar Hop Session on the Danforth begins their oyster offering at 4 p.m. and continues throughout the evening.
- Biff's Bistro will set you up with buck-a-shuck from 5 p.m. on.
- Chantecler in Parkdale offers their oyster deal with a buck-an-ounce of wine.
- Hole in The Wall does $1 oysters between the hours of 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Trinity Common starts their $1 oyster deal at 5 p.m.
- Veloute Bistro in the Beaches does $1 on Tuesdays except during Winterlicious and Summerlicious.
- Nuit Social offers $1 oysters starting at 5 p.m. with a purchase of a beverage.
- Alchemy Food & Drink does live music in addition to its buck-a-shuck from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Bang Sue Bar above Khao San Road does buck-a-shuck starting at 5 p.m.
- La Societe draws a crowd with its buck-a-shuck deal from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Mildred's Temple Kitchen has $1 oysters from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pearl Diver does a rather special buck-a-shuck deal for those with big appetites. Every Thursday you can get 100 oysters for 100 bucks from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Montecito keeps things classy with dollar oysters and half-priced champagne starting at 5 p.m.
- Bar Hop Brewco on Peter serves buck-a-shuck oysters starting at 5 p.m. Get 'em while supplies last.
- Northern Maverick does cheap oysters from 4 p.m. until close.
by Jaclyn Skrobacky via blogTO