Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Heavenly Perogy has its grand opening today at 400 Bathurst Street.
- Seven Lives and Big Trouble Pizza have soft launched within Annex Hotel at 296 Brunswick.
- Grand Cru Deli is now open at 304 Richmond Street West.
- Hutaoli has opened its doors on Highway 7 in Markham.
- Aritzia's A-OK Cafe is now open in their flagship location at 50 Bloor West.
- Ziba Doner is now serving Berlin-style doner at 1608 Queen Street East.
- The Shozan Room now serves "new wave Japanese" at 164 Ossington.
- The people behind Pizzeria Oro di Napoli have opened Cafe Oro di Napoli at 75 Jarvis.
- My Meatball Place has been opened at King and Portland, headed by the folks behind My Roti Place.
- Video game console bar denthreesixty is now open in Markham and Highway 7.
- The Night Baker has officially taken over the old Rosen's space at 825 College.
- 817 Sports Bar will soon be replacing The Dog's Bollocks on Queen West.
- Wise & Wright should be opening their Toronto location at 777 Bay in March
- A location of Blondies Pizza is coming to Commerce Court.
- Something called Camel Restaurant looks to be replacing Mister Frenchy on the Danforth.
- Papi Chulo's will soon be serving tacos and tequila on Ossington.
- The location of Hopscotch near Osgoode station has closed.
- Pacific Junction Hotel closed its doors for good this month.
- Craig's Cookies is now doing a permanent pop-up every weekend at the Nordstrom in Yorkdale Mall.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO