Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Ethical Eater's Dilemma, Community Supported Cheese, a Q&A with Monforte Dairy's Ruth Klahsen happens on Saturday, November 30th at the Karma Food Co-Op (739 Palmerston Avenue) at 1pm.
- The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair takes place from 11am to 4pm on Sunday, December 1st at Wychwood Barns (601 Christie Street). Admission is $35 for complimentary sampling from chefs, brewmasters and artisan vendors, and also includes $10 in coupons to spend.
- Top female chefs including Tara Lee (Skin+Bones), Trisha Gill (The Dock Ellis), Tiffany Wong (Pizzeria Libretto), Charlotte Langley (Catch) and Leonie Lilla (The Libertine) will congregate at The Great Hall Dinner Party on Tuesday, December 3rd at 7pm for a Judy Chicago inspired dinner. Tickets are $120 with proceeds going towards I Walk for Water.
- Momofuko Noodle Bar hosts West Avenue Cider for a tap takeover on Tuesday, December 3rd and Wednesday, December 4th. http://momofuku.tumblr.com/post/68268622500/cider
- Old Mill Inn (21 Old Mill Street) presents Christmas Twilight Tea on Wednesday, December 4th a festive and wholesome high tea service with carols, stories and sing alongs.
- Porzia (1314 Queen Street West) hosts a Holly Jolly Feast on Tuesday, December 10th starting with a Christmas party at 6pm followed by a festive family meal. Tickets $100.
- The outdoor Winter Craft Beer Festival is coming to Roundhouse Park (255 Bremner Boulevard) on Saturday, January 25th from 11am to 5pm. Tickets are not available yet, but we'll keep you posted.
- Bent Restaurant has extended its BENT-O Box menu feature another week until December 7th. For $35-$42 the set dinner will showcase an assortment of Japanese delicacies.
Photo from The Dock Ellis
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO