Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Stay Cafeteria, a new Chinatown snack bar is now open at 388 Spadina Avenue.
- Jelly Modern Doughnuts is expanding with a new mini location inside Pusateris Foods (1539 Avenue Road) opening on Saturday, November 30th.
- Fonda Lola, the pop-up turned permenant Mexican eatery is in its soft opening stage at 942 Queen Street West.
- Wind Up Bird Cafe at 382 College Street officially opens its doors on Monday, December 2nd.
- P&L Burger, a burger shop from Parts & Labour is poised to open this week or next at 507 Queen Street West, the former home of the White Squirrel Snack Shop.
- New BBQ destination, Greenwood Smokehouse is in the works at the former Slider Revolution space at 673 Danforth Avenue.
- Warung Kampung (Indonesian)
- Bolt Fresh Bar (Juice and rice bowls)
- Hogtown Smoke (BBQ)
- Valentina (61 Bellevue Avenue), the Mexican eatery in Kensington Market has quietly closed its doors.
- Stircrazy Catering is taking orders now for Quebec-style tourtieres available exclusively over the holiday season.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment