Today in Toronto skip work in favour of midway games. The CNE is on and you can spend dawn until dusk riding ferris wheels, wasting your money at impossible fair games, and eating chicken and waffles on a stick. If you'd rather skip the indulgent eats, there's a Jays game at Rogers Stadium, and there's just enough time to jump on the bandwagon before the summer ends.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- 86'd Mondays: Ice Cream Sandwich Battle (Drake Hotel)
- CNE (Exhibition Place)
- Bring Your Own Vinyl (Pour Boy)
- Sean Jones (Casa Loma)
- Forever & A Day (Peter MacKendrick Gallery)
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Cleveland Indians (Rogers Centre)
- Monday Rotation (Handlebar)
Photo by Alex Meoko in the blogTO Flickr pool.
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO