Toronto restaurant openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Goldie, with "a playful cocktail club/restaurant on the ground floor with an intimate lounge on the second," has replaced Candyland at 619 King St. W. (between Bathurst and Portland).
- Hogtown Smoke’s second location at 55 Colborne St. officially opens tomorrow, but its affiliated "bourbon speakeasy" The Joint has already soft opened next door.
- MWM Fish Co., a boutique seafood shop specializing in oysters and fish, is now open at 419 Parliament St. in Cabbagetown.
- Spice Mediterranean Fusion has opened at 1559 Kingston Rd. in Scarborough.
- D Spot Dessert Cafe now has a second location at 1060 The Queensway in Etobicoke in addition to its first in Scarborough.
- Dagu Rice Noodle
- Chez's Restaurant
- Green Grotto
- Wanda's Pie in the Sky
- QJD Peking Duck
- Le Sani Grill
- Butter Chick, a fast-casual Indian kitchen will be opening soon inside the renovated Yonge Sheppard Centre's food court at 4841 Yonge St.
- Recipe Food Co., featuring "healthy homestyle food," opens next month at 696 Queen St. W. (between Manning and Euclid).
- According to AGCO, Dineen Coffee looks to be expanding out of the Financial District with its third location at 1042 Gerrard St. E.
- Akira Back Toronto at the Bisha Hotel opens to the public next Thursday.
- Mythology Diner, chef Doug McNish’s vegan restaurant officially opens tomorrow.
- Ajuker Chicken has closed in Koreatown.
- Smoke’s Poutinerie in Little Italy has shuttered.
- Reunion Island Coffee is having a winter-long pop-up partnership with The Drake at 150 York St. in the Financial District, with a mobile espresso truck in the lobby outside Drake One Fifty, where The Drake’s next project, Mini Bar, will launch in the spring.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO
Post a Comment