Today in Toronto John Carpenter's They Live will screen as part of Revue's Cult Classics series. I am pretty sure this is a documentary posing as a fictional film. Adelaide Hall is laying on heavy alteration: Dan Deacon, DIANA, and Digits share the bill at this $3 gig (RSVP or it's $10). The Acorn, Jim Bryson, Evening Hymns and more are celebrating Kelp Records' 20th birthday at the Horseshoe, while Huntclub and Belljar are both hosting quirky pop-up shops. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Music: Dan Deacon, DIANA, Digits (Adelaide Hall)
- Film: They Live (Revue Cinema)
- Comedy: Red Nose does Date Night at The Toronto Festival of Clowns (Pia Bouman)
- Art: Camp Fires: Queer Baroque (Gardiner Museum)
- Fashion: Souvenir Spring Shop (Huntclub)
- Fashion: Witch Craft (Belljar)
- Music: Kelp Records 20th Anniversary (Horseshoe)
- Music: Serena Ryder live (free) (Young-Dundas Square)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO
Post a Comment