Today in Toronto the Korean Film Festival will kick off at Cinecycle with Aimless Bullet . The fest will run at Cinecycle until Friday, when it moves over to AGO Jackman Hall for the weekend. Free after-work french fries are back at Bier Markt, and artist-run film org LEFT is hosting a free open house this Tuesday so you can get to know them better. Don't forget that Bike Month is also now underway (don't panic - it's still May) and Contact is almost over. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Film: Korean Film Festival (Cinecycle)
- Food: Frites Night - After Work (Bier Markt)
- Music: Modular Synth Clinic (Double Double Land)
- Art: Toronto on the Water (Queen's Quay Terminal)
- Film: LIFT Summer 2014 Open House (LIFT)
- Music: Eels + Chelsea Wolfe (Winter Garden Theatre)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.
Still from Aimless Bullet
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO
Post a Comment