Today in Toronto there's a night market at the Gladstone specializing in vintage garb, but more importantly, it's the 400th edition of Art Battle at the newly renovated Great Hall. Artists will help put the finishing touches on the reno before the intense live painting competitions get underway.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Comedy on College 1 Year anniversary (Pour Boy)
- Art Battle 400 (The Great Hall)
- Gladstone Boozaar night market (Gladstone Hotel)
- True Stories Told Live in Toronto (The Garrison)
- Symphony in the Gardens (Casa Loma)
- JEDx 2016
Photo courtesy of Art Battle Toronto.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO