Today in Toronto, Beyonce drops by for a visit and shows off her Formation Tour. Rumour has it she's here for two days though and wants to experience the city. So keep your eyes open for her and Jay on the run somewhere downtown. If Club Monaco-clad indie rockers are more up your alley, the Darcy's are sure to oblige you.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Beyoncé Formation Tour (Rogers Centre)
- Back to the rack - weekly queer party launch (Gladstone Hotel)
- Darcy's (Virgin Mobile Mod Club)
- Blackcat Artspace 3yr anniversary party (Nuvango Gallery)
- BYOV - Bring your own vinyl (Brewhaha beer lounge)
- (She Rocks presented by DesiFest (Adelaide Hall).
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events section.
Photo the Darcy's via Quipmag.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO
Post a Comment