Toronto restaurant openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Gare de l'Est Brasserie, "an authentic and modern French brasserie that celebrates the Franco-Alsatian experience," has just opened at 1190 Dundas St. E. (at Carlaw) in Leslieville.
- Si Lom Thai Bistro is now serving dishes like soft shell crab pad Thai and beef khao soi along with boozy drinks in buckets at 534 Church St. in the Village.
- Sushi Hwa has opened at 270 Dupont St. (at Spadina Ave.) in the Annex.
- Bloor West Village now has a Village Juicery at 2228 Bloor St. W.
- Soup Bar by Feed it Forward, a PWYC and pay-it-forward food stall in a shipping container at Market 707 outside the Scadding Court Community Centre, is now officially open.
- Originating in Guangzhou, China, Yin Ji Chang Fen, which specializes in Cantonese breakfast dishes like rice noodle rolls and congee, has opened its first Canadian location at 7010 Warden Ave. in Markham.
- Buster's Sea Cove has opened another location, this time at 876 Yonge St. just north of Bloor.
- Osmow's, a falafel and shawarma franchise, opened a location at 611 Queen St. W. yesterday.
- La Palma, a "from coffee to cocktails" all-day dining experience with Campagnolo's Craig Harding at the helm, opens at 849 Dundas St. W. on Monday, May 29.
- El Furniture Warehouse is taking over the former Sunrise Records space at 336 Yonge St. with plans to open before fall.
- L'Absinthe Bar is in the works above Coq of the Walk at 488 College St. in the former Snakes & Lagers space.
- Houston Avenue Bar and Grill is no more.
- Susur Lee & sons' Bent served its final meals last weekend.
- The Rolling Pin has moved a bit west from its former location on Yonge St. to a new home at 1970 Avenue Rd., and will reopen tomorrow.
- The Slip, a patio-rrific collaboration between the Harbourfront Centre and Boxcar Social, has reopened for the season with some menu changes and the promise of a few disco dance parties throughout the summer.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO
QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALSReplyDelete
Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.
Start following our trades NOW & profit up to 270% per day.