Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- A reminder that Reunion Island now has a space in pop-up market Stackt.
- Quebec chain for Montreal smoked meat Rock'n Deli now has a location at CF Shops at Don Mills.
- Rolltation is giving away free sushi burritos for their grand opening at 10 Dundas East today.
- Montecito has opened wine bar By The Glass on their second floor.
- IST Snack Bar
- Raku Toronto
- Hakata Shoryuken Ramen on Queen
- Chiang Mai
- Bodega Henriette
- Armenian Bistro
- Bar Noce
- Myeongdong Gyoza Kalguksu
- Udon Kitanoya will be bringing Kansai-style udon to 513 Bloor West in May.
- Beiteddine looks to be opening soon on the Danforth.
- Flock is opening another location at Yonge and Sheppard in May.
- Edo Japan is having the grand opening of their location at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga this weekend.
- Ozzy's Burgers is opening their Vaughan location tomorrow.
- Bar Reyna is opening a location in Corktown.
by Amy Carlberg via blogTO