Deals on cheap nachos in Toronto bars and pubs are on offer every night of the week - so long as you know where to look. Piled high with tortillas, cheese and an abundance of toppings, this favourite pub-grub staple is available on special on the nights listed below.
- Bryden's does $6 apps including nachos all day Monday and Tuesday; from Wednesday to Sunday, you have to snag those half-price nachos between 3pm and 6pm.
- Madison Avenue Pub does half-price apps nightly after midnight, making the nachos supreme a $6.50 late night snack.
- Paupers Pub's nachos - regularly $14 - are offered half price with a drink purchase as part of the daily starters deal from 3pm to 6pm.
- The Ballroom offers half price share plates including nachos from 5pm to close every Monday.
- The Bishop and the Belcher does $11.95 pulled pork nachos as part of Mexican Monday nights.
- The Markham Station makes Tuesdays nacho night, with cheese-covered platters available for just $5.
- Rails & Ales makes nachos with a pitcher for $25 a regular weekly special.
- The Sister discounts their nachos by half every Tuesday.
- Hogtown Pub & Oysters does half-price nachos in flavours like veggie, chicken or pulled pork with the purchase of a pitcher.
- Hot Beans offers a special deal on Dad's Nachos, a secret menu item: it's $8 taxes in (instead of $9.25) for a heaping order of bean nachos with extra vegan protein.
- Java House offers nachos and a pitcher of beer for just $15.25 midweek.
- Sneaky Dee's does Kings Crown and Destroyer nachos (regularly sold solo for $17.50) with 60 oz pitcher for a set price of $23.90.
- Utopia Cafe has half-price hump day deals starting at 5:30pm. They discount all their apps, including heaping orders of nachos.
- The Bishop and the Belcher dedicates the night to $11.95 nacho specials, including the Mucho Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos and Asian Wonton Nachos.
- Estrella makes large nachos with a pitcher of Krombacher for $20 a weekly fixture.
- Sneaky Dee's veggie or Hawaiian nachos with a 60 oz. pitcher go for $22.60 on Thursdays.
- The Working Dog Saloon in Scarborough does nachos for two at $10 - two bucks cheaper than usual.
- The Bar With No Name keeps the equation simple with a pitcher and nacho platter for a flat $20.
- The Fossil & Haggis Pub saves you a dollar on Saturdays with $6.95 orders of Fossil cheese nachos.
- The Pump Half price nachos are on special Sunday afternoons after 4pm with a drink purchase.
- Triple Crown Bar and Grill finishes the weekend off right with half price nachos.
- The top wing night deals in Toronto by day of the week
- Buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto by day of the week
- Happy hour drink deals in Toronto by day of the week
Did we miss your favourite nacho deal? Add it to the comments below.
Photo from Sneaky Dee's website.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO