Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- TAIWANfest is on at Harbourfront Centre this weekend. Admission is free for this festival featuring Pan-Asian cuisine, Hakka-style afternoon tea and live entertainment.
- Leslieville Beerfest 2016 will shut down part of Dundas St. E., on Saturday from 1 to 8 p.m.
- Toronto Cider Festival celebrates fruity brews this weekend at Yonge-Dundas Square. Admission is $40 at the gates.
- The third annual Coconut Festival and Marketplace is on at David Pecaut Square (215 King St. W.) on Saturday. General admission is free for this coconut showcase.
- Fonda Lola hosts its last Tequila Tasting Fiesta for the summer on Tuesday, August 30. Tickets are $30 for the evening featuring six tequilas, free bowls of tortilla chips and salsa, and optional $2 tacos.
- The final Twilight Tuesdays Night Market at the York Street Parkette behind the Drake One Fifty is on Tuesday from 5 to 9 p.m. Expect food, live music and art installations.
- Toronto's Veg Food Fest is back September 9 to 11 at Harbourfront Centre.
- Join Soi Thai for a Thai Seafood Party on Wednesday, September 13. Reserve seats for $35 per person
- George Brown College presents the Food Court Social on Thursday, September 22. Tickets are $150 for this fundraiser, in support of mental health and addiction programs, featuring 10 Toronto chefs, including Mark McEwan, Anthony Rose and Matt Basile
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo from Veg Food Fest by Hector Vasquez.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment