Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Salt & Tobacco, which is serving up pizza topped with black cabbage and n'juda, is now open at 521 Parliament in Cabbagetown.
- Montgomery's Restaurant has replaced Tom's Restaurant at 669 Queen St. W. It has an eclectic menu featuring dishes like goose creton with fried bread and lake fish with dill beurre blanc.
- The Dime, the newest $4.95 kitchen from the Warehouse family, is now open at 538 Queen St. W., where Rock Lobster used to be.
- Zimbabwean meat pie shop Mnandi Pies is now open in the 707 Market at the corner of Bathurst and Dundas.
- Oakwood Hardware Food & Drink, a new restaurant from Chopped Canada winner Chef Anne Sorrenti, is slated to open this September at 337 Oakwood Ave.
- Davy Love, ex-The Bristol Yard, is about to open Janie Jones, a new cocktail bar and brunch spot featuring a menu described as "Brits on holiday." Find it in a couple weeks at 1030 Gerrard St. E.
- The Boil Bar is expanding with a new location slated to open later this year at 442 Bloor St. W., in the Annex.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from Salt & Tobacco by Liora Ipsum.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO