Today in Toronto you can sample new brews at First Tap with Northwinds Brewery and the launch of Phillips Blue Buck. Want to wait until thirsty Thursday to start you weekend antics? We understand. There's plenty of live music performances happening around the city where drinks won't be required for a good time.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- First Tap with Northwinds Brewery (Tequila Bookworm)
- Jeremy Fisher (Ontario's Celebration Zone)
- Phillips Blue Buck Launch Event (Track & Field Bar)
- Sunshine & the Blue Moon (Horseshoe Tavern)
- Veruca Salt (Lee's Palace)
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO