Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Etobicoke bakeshop, AG Macarons has opened a second retail outlet at 647 Dupont St.
- This Friday, July 31 is opening night for Nightowl, a two storey bar and arcade at 647 College St.
- Neo Coffee Bar, a new cafe and source for Japanese roll cakes and profiteroles opens on Saturday, August 1 at 161 Frederick St., Unit 100.
- The Orchard Bar from the folks behind Haven Espresso Bar is opening very very soon at 1174 Bloor Street West, replacing Clara's Gourmet Burgers.
- Palinka Bar & Bisztro, a new destination for Hungarian eats is coming to Little Italy this fall. The new restaurant is in the works at 585 College St. where Millefiori Florist used to be.
- The Walton, a new cafe and cocktail bar is in the works at 607 College St., formerly Wild Indigo. Expect an August opening.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO