Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The third annual Pan American Food Festival starts July 30 and runs through to August 3. The festivities take place at Daniels Spectrum (585 Dundas St. East) and will include competitive cook-offs, demos by international chefs, Latin dance workshops, and a vendors market.
- The Toronto Food Truck Festival is on this weekend at Woodbine Park. The food truck rally runs Saturday, August 1 and Sunday, August 2 from noon to 9pm and admission is free for the full day of street food, beer and live music.
- Twilight Tuesdays return for the month of August in the parkette adjacent to the Drake One Fifty (150 York St.). The weekly event kicks off on August 4, with vendors including Momofuku, Thoroughbred, and Libretto all present and hawking street foods. Tickets are $5 at the gate and can be redeemed for any one dish or drink.
- Tickets are on sale now for the Toronto Vegan Food & Drink Festival happening at Garrison Commons at Fort York from 11am to 7pm on Saturday, August 8. The entirely meat-free festival promises comfort foods, craft brews, wine, and spirits. Admission is $10 in advance, or $15 at the door.
- The line-ip for the second annual Spanish food festival, Pintxos Toronto presented by Estrella Damm has been announced. The event takes place on August 23 from noon until 6pm at Royal Bank Plaza (200 Bay St.) and will spotlight local vendors including Carmen, Cava , Mamakas , and Splendido plus many more. International special guests include NYC's Donostia, and Simply Fosh from Mallorca, Spain. Tickets are $10.
Which food event are you most excited about? Let us know in the comments.
Photo from Pintxos 2014 by Jesse Milns.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO