Toronto restaurant openings highlights the latest food news in Toronto and gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Japanese temaki (hand roll) and sake bar Omai is now open at 3 Baldwin St.
- Hot-pot spot Sichuan Ren has opened a location downtown at 460 Dundas St. W. in Chinatown.
- ELXR Juice Lab has opened inside Yorkville Village at 55 Avenue Rd.
- As has a third downtown location of Mi’hito Sushi Laboratory.
- Sushi burrito joint Su & Bu now has a location in the PATH under the Bay Adelaide Centre in the Financial District.
- Pizzeria 850 Degrees has opened a second location, this time at 1566 Bloor St. W., just a few blocks east of High Park.
- Mediterranean restaurant Trecce is now serving fresh seafood, pizza and pasta at 1792 Danforth Ave. between Coxwell and Woodbine.
- French-inspired restaurant Terre Rouge opens today at 162 Enterprise Blvd. in Markham.
- Toronto's first outpost of The Cheesecake Factory now has an official opening date at Yorkdale Shopping Centre: November 21.
- Hogtown Smoke will soon open a second location, this time at 55 Colborne St. near St. Lawrence Market.
- Convenience Bar, a retro convenience store-themed restaurant is set to open next month at 1184 Queen St. W. (at Northcote Ave.).
- The Elm St. location of Lucullus Bakery has shuttered.
by Christina Cheung via blogTO