Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Depanneur (1033 College St.) turns three this summer, and will celebrate on Sunday, August 3 with an open-house shindig complete with music, $4 snacks and drinks, door prizes and more.
- Twilight Tuesday, a mini night market, is popping up in the parkette on York between Richmond and Adelaide on Tuesday, August 5 from 6 to 9pm, and recurring every Tuesday for the rest of August. Drake One Fifty, Momofuku, Richmond Station and The Garbardine will be there serving up street foods and snacks to a backdrop of live music.
- Mean Bao (275 Dundas St. West) and Toronto Common host a Dim Sum Sampler on Wednesday, August 6 starting at 7pm. Meat eaters and vegetarians alike can take part for $12.
- Ontario Food Truck Fest is coming to Ontario Place on Sunday, September 21. The festival, put on by the folks behind CraveTO, already has a line-up of 11 food trucks on board, including Food Dudes, Me.n.u and Curbalicious. Ticket sales to be announce soon.
- Top Toronto chefs will tap their alter egos to each present a dish along the theme of Heroes vs. Villains at this gastronomic adventure hosted by the Cheese Boutique on Thursday, August 14 from 7:30pm. Tickets are $175 but extremely limited. The evening will also include drink pairings from Samuel Adams and Stratus Wines.
Photo of Food Dudes fish tacos.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO