Christmas Eve in Toronto means the malls are closing early, so you can either start poking around under the tree or head to TIFF for creepy movies. That's it: two choices.
I'm kidding. However, TIFF is open, and Lolita screens in its Kubrick glory at 1pm. (The slightly more festive Eyes Wide Shut is at 7pm.) MOCCA is showing their soon-to-close Vera Frankel exhibit from 11am-4pm, and the AGO is open 10am-3pm if you want to catch Art Spiegelman. Toronto's rinks are also open for skating. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Film: Lolita (TIFF)
- Art: Art Spiegelman (AGO)
- Art: Vera Frankel (MOCCA)
- Holiday: MCC Toronto Gay Christmas Eve Service (Roy Thomson Hall)
- Outdoor: The top 10 things to do outdoors this winter
- Outdoor: Outdoor ice skating in Toronto
- Outdoor: The top 10 rinks for late night skating in Toronto
- Volunteer: 10 volunteer options during the holidays in Toronto
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO