Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Hanmoto, the newest project from the Oddseoul crew, is now open at 2 Lakeview Dr.
- Furlough from the same folks behind BarChef has opened its doors at 924 Queen St. West and is serving bistro fare along with a cocktail-focused bar menu.
- Me Va Me, the growing chain of Middle Eastern eateries has opened its newest location at 860 York Mills Rd.
- My Zaidy's Abulafia-style bakery opened last week at 9340 Bathurst St. in Vaughan, and is serving savoury puff pastries and falafel.
- Flock Rotisserie + Green, a new eatery focused on chicken and salad from Cory Vitiello (Harbord Room) is slated to open this spring at the base of the Peter Street Condominiums (338 Adelaide St. West) next to Khao San Road. [Now Magazine]
- Bar Three and upscale club and lounge is slated to open soon at 667 King St. West.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Hanmoto
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment