What's open and closed on Canada Day 2017 in Toronto will help you plan for the busy day ahead. Whether you need to do some last minute shopping, are looking for something fun to do, or just want to pick up some brews, let this be your guide on July 1.
Here's what's open and closed on Canada Day in Toronto.
- Government offices
- Post offices
- The TTC will operate on its regular Saturday schedule.
- Most major grocery chains will be closed on Canada Day with a few confirmed exceptions listed below.
- Fresh & Wild (2294 Bloor St. West) - 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Fresh & Wild (69 Spadina Ave.) - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Galleria Supermarket (7040 Yonge St.) - 24 hours
- Galleria Supermarket (865 York Mills Rd.) - 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Loblaws (60 Carlton St.) - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pusateri's (1539 Avenue Rd.) - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pusateri's (2901 Bayview Ave.) - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pusateri's (57 Yorkville Ave.) - 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Rabba (various locations) - 24 hours
- Saks Food Hall (176 Yonge St.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Food Depot (115 Dupont St.) - 24 hours
- The Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West) - 6 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- The Kitchen Table (389 Spadina Rd.) - 7 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- The Kitchen Table (595 Bay St.) - 6:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- The Kitchen Table (705 King St. West) - 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Whole Foods (87 Avenue Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bloor Street Market (55 Bloor St. West) - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Metro (444 Yonge St.) - 24 hours
- Beer Store
- For a complete list of independent bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable, but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
- Bayview Village
- CF Fairview Mall
- Dufferin Mall
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Sherway Gardens
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Promenade (1 Promenade Cir.) - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (220 Yonge St.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hillcrest Mall (9350 Yonge St.) - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pacific Mall (4300 Steeles Ave. E.) - 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Toronto Premium Outlets (13850 Steeles Ave. West) - 9:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Yorkville Village (55 Avenue Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- CF Markville (5000 Hwy 7) - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Square One Shopping Centre (100 City Centre Dr.) - 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vaughan Mills (1 Bass Pro Mills Dr.) - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CN Tower (301 Front St. West) - 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St.) - 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen's Park) - 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Canada's Wonderland (1 Canada's Wonderland Dr.) - 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Movie theatres
by Jaclyn Skrobacky via blogTO
Post a Comment