What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2017 will help guide you through one of the most hectic shopping days of the year, even as not every store is open on the statutory holiday following Christmas. Looking for a list of boxing day sales? This is what you need.
Here's what's open and closed on Boxing Day in Toronto in 2017.
- Government offices and banks
- Mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on a holiday service schedule.
- Most major chains and grocers will be open on Boxing Day, though many will operate on holiday hours. Check online for individual store hours.
- Beer Store
- For a list of indie bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
- Malls are open and operating on extended hours.
- Canada's Wonderland
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- CN Tower (301 Front St. West) - 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St.) - 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Movie theatres
- Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queen's Park) - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
by Jaclyn Skrobacky via blogTO
Post a Comment