Today in Toronto there's a myriad of terrific musical experiences on offer. There's Chance the Rapper's second show at Echo Beach (the first one sold out in hours), Ziggy Marley at the Danforth Music Hall and buzz boy How To Dress Well at the Mod Club. There are some great non-musical offerings today as well, but these shows are marquee.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Change the Rapper (Echo Beach)
- Ziggy Marley (Danforth Music Hall)
- How to Dress Well (Mod Club)
- Forms Festival (The Great Hall)
- Eating Insects Tasting Series III (Cookie Martinez)
- Hudson Alexander x Pucci x Pete Campbell (Night Shift)
- Naomi Klein - This Changes Everything talk (Humber College)
- Phantoms of the Organ (Metropolitan United Church)
- Rue Morgue & Unstable Ground present: Little Terrors (Carlton Cinema)
- Free talk - Cuban Artist Alexandre Arrechea (OCAD U)
- reVision: Juried Group Exhibition (Propeller Gallery)
- Secret Society Sessions - Temple Bodies (Pacific Junction Hotel)
Image of the Forms Festival from their Facebook page.
by Phil Villeneuve via blogTO