Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Birreria Volo, the new offshoot from the folks behind Bar Volo, is now open at 612 College St.
- Hungry Amoo, a cocktail and snack bar, is now open at 74 Ossington Ave. Find Scotch eggs, falafel and oysters on the menu.
- Upmarket steakhouse STK is now open and accepting reservations at 153 Yorkville Ave.
- Love Chix
- MoRoCo Chocolat
- Mnandi Pies
- The Independent
- Good Neighbour (Koreatown)
- Pray Tell
- Power Up Game Bar
- The Baby G
- Smoke Signals BBQ will soon be offering dine-in and take-out meals like ribs, brisket and pulled pork at 1242 Dundas St. West. Look for an opening in the next few weeks.
- Cadillac Jenkins opens this Saturday in the old Linwood Essentials space at 930 Queen St. West. Expect a Caribbean influenced menu of sharable snacks, mains and cocktails.
- Cheesesteak specialist and poutine purveyor Philthy Philly's is coming soon to the Stockyards.
- Curry Bar is in the works at 1074 Bloor St. W., near Dufferin.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO