Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The 7th Annual Smoke's Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship takes place at Yonge-Dundas Square this Saturday, Oct. 1.
- October 1 is International Sake Day and the Sake Institute of Ontario kicks off the celebrations today with a tasting experience featuring the newly announced winners of the 3rd annual Toronto International Sake Challenge.
- Fall In Love with Rioja Wines at Skin + Bones on Thursday, Oct. 6. Tickets are $65.
- Take an Oktoberfest Dinner Cruise with Mariposa on Saturday, Oct. 8. This floating beer garden has Bavarian music, one-litre steins of Steamwhistle and a buffet featuring traditional German dishes, like bratwurst and schnitzel. Tickets are $75.
- Sommelier and fromager Jeremy Lago hosts a Prince Edward County Wine & Cheese Tasting at Lazy Daisy's Cafe on Saturday, Oct. 15. $50 will get you six flights with cheese pairings.
- The 4th annual OktoberFEAST Toronto, in support of the Canadian Cancer Society, takes place on Friday, Oct. 14 at Airship 37. Tickets start at $25 for this indulgent evening catered by Toronto's top craft brewers, wineries, restaurants and food trucks.
- The Toronto Catering Showcase is at The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon on Sunday, Oct. 16. All-inclusive tickets ($65) are on sale now.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment