Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Soupalicious is on this Sunday, Sept. 25 at Artscape Wychwood Barns. Tickets are $22 at the gates.
- Farm to Fork On Common Ground is this Saturday and Sunday from noon to 6 p.m. daily. The festival at Fort York is free to attend and will feature heritage apple pie making workshops and biodynamic wine tastings, musicians, speakers, organic food and beverage vendors and a farmers' market.
- Head to Wenona Lodge on Sunday for the Monthly AYCE Pig Roast: Tamshire Editition. The $35 dinner will feature all-you-can-eat pork with your choice of two sides and a pint of Steam Whistle or Sawdust City Lone Pine IPA.
- Speaking of pig roasts, Great Lakes Brewery will host its first annual pig and corn roast as part of Toronto Beer Week celebrations. Admission is only $5, which includes food and entertainment. Beer is $5 a glass.
- Sahtain! Palestinian Brunch takes place at District Oven on Sunday, from 11 a.m.. The buffet-style brunch is $25 and is part of the programming for the 9th Toronto Palestine Film Festival.
- The 7th Annual Smoke's Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship takes place at Yonge-Dundas Square on Saturday, Oct. 1.
- Miss Thing's hosts a Luau on Wednesday, Oct. 12. Tickets are $65 for the multi-course menu featuring dishes like squid ceviche, green curry mussels and tempura cauliflower fritters.
- The Toronto Catering Showcase happening at The Bram & Bluma Appel Salon is on Sunday, Oct. 16. All-inclusive tickets ($65) are on sale now.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo by Jimmy Lu.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO