Boxing Day Sales in Toronto are the best way to remedy whatever bad gifts you found under the tree today. And, really, it's a day when almost everyone in the city is scattered inside malls and on the streets trying to score a deal, whether they celebrated Christmas or otherwise. Though December 26th usually involves crowds, panicked frenzies, parking wars, and general discomfort, it's worth it when you walk away with a great deal.
So, whether it's clothing, electronics, or a little something for your home, here are some limited time Boxing Day sales going on in Toronto for 2013.
This new sister store to Ossington's Engineered Garments or Patrik Ervell fix at up to half off! The boutique is open from 10 am until 7 pm on Boxing Day. If you can't make it, don't fret! The sale continues throughout the week (while quantities last).
TNT wants to be off to a fresh start in the New Year! That's a good thing for everyone - they're pushing all their sale merchandise out at an additional 50% - 70% off tomorrow! All locations are offering the insane deal, so head over to Hazelton Lanes (87 Avenue Rd), Eglinton (390 - 394 Eglinton Ave W), or Bayview Village (2901 Bayview Ave) to get your luxury/designer fix for less.
Uncle Otis - a.k.a. one of the best places to find menswear in Toronto - is having a super impressive Boxing Day sale! They're offering up to 60% off on clothing and footwear - including treasures by Oliver Spencer, Fjall Raven, Wings & Horns, and Creep. The doors will be open from 10 am until 7 pm.
Over the Rainbow
Over The Rainbow isn't taking Boxing Day lightly! They'll be offering 50% off all seasonal denim, 30% off all fall fashion gear, and 20% off select denim and fashion items. Plus - on top of the all - they'll have a handful of door crasher discount items marked under $50!
Homegrown - the best place to get Canadian fashion all in one place - has everything marked at up to 75% off. This means you have absolutely no excuse not to support amazing local designers like Emily Woudenberg and Greta Constantine! I know I'm already eyeing a Dylanium Knits oversized wool scarf ($179) in both colours!
- Blue Button Shop : Up to 60% off Fall/Winter items, including high quality Japanese denim at 25% off.
- Bridge + Bardot : All items marked at 40 - 50% off
- <<strong>a href="http://www.blogto.com/fashion/bicyclette-toronto">Bicyclette: Take 40% off all regular priced items and an additional 20% off on already reduced merchandise
- Annie Amie : Everything marked up to 70% off. Door open at 12.
- Soop Soop : A mark-down triple threat! Print/magazines at 10% off, new clothing/accessories at 20% off, and vintage clothing/accessories at 30% off!
- Lost and Found : 20 - 50% off, with the exception of select footwear and accessories.
- John Fluevog : For the first time ever, John Fluevog's kicking off their big sale on boxing day! Select footwear will be marked up to 60% off.
- Sylvie & Shimmy : 30 - 50% off everything in store - a perfect excuse to stock up on cute Korean garb!
- Elevator : 75% off silk and cashmere scarves, men's and women's gloves, and leather goods, as well as 20% off select jewelry pieces.
- VSP Consignment : All fall/winter clothing is 70% off, and shoes/accessories are individually reduced.
Tons of items will be marked to lower price points both in stores and online. Meet your New Year resolutions with a new, high resolution LG LCD TV for $599 or capture every waking moment with a Canon 60D DSLR for $799.
Best Buy's bringing their merchandise to the lowest of low prices. Every deal is different, but just to give you an idea, you can get a Sony DVD player for just $39 - and do it justice with Precision Acoustics tower speakers for $299.
West Elm's been marking things down for the whole week - expect new things at up to 70% off tomorrow! Snag a deal on an organic cotton bed set or an ultra-modern vanity. The sale runs until quantities last, so hurry over and don't let the chance slip by!
Haveli Home - a furniture and home décor shop filled to the brim with old and new goods from India - is giving you an opportunity to redecorate for less! Take 40% off furniture, including their stunning upholster items, as well as 30% off quilts/blankets and 20% off pillows. The sale runs until January 5th.
Take advantage of Gilt's free shipping by snagging designer labels and colourful home décor at up to 80% off! With an exclusive membership, you'll have access to steals like cashmere throws at $180 (original retail price $435) and novelty lamps at $107 (original retail price $235).
by Bianca Venerayan via blogTO