What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2013 in Toronto:
- LCBO and Beer stores
- Government offices and banks
- Public libraries and museums
- City services like garbage pick-up
- No mail delivery
- Major attractions like the Zoo, AGO, and ROM are closed
- Most grocery stores (although some will close earlier than usual)
- Major movie theatres
- Toronto's public skating rinks will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium Toronto (9am-9pm)
- Eaton Centre: 7am-10pm
- Yorkdale: 8am-8pm
- Fairview Mall: 8am-8pm
- Dufferin Mall: 9am-8pm
- Scarborough Town Centre: 8am-8pm
- Shops at Don Mills: 9am-8pm
- Sherway Gardens: 7am-9pm
- Pacific Mall: 11am-8pm
- The TTC will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Boxing Day Sales
- If you're heading out to do some shopping, be sure to check out our roundup of Boxing Day sales in Toronto.
Photo by Dubes in the blogTO Flickr pool.
by Staff via blogTO