Today in Toronto, it's a good day for music fanatics: choose between Benjamin Booker, a theatrical production inspired by David Bowie, or This Ain't No Mouse Music, a documentary about roots musician Chris Strachwitz. At OCAD, Monitor 11: South Asian Experimental Film & Video will feature the works of eight artists from India, Iran, Indonesia, Thailand, and the US. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Music: Benjamin Booker (Lee's Palace)
- Bowiegasm: Life on Mars: the Music of David Bowie (Randolph Theatre)
- Film: Monitor 11: South Asian Experimental Film & Video (OCAD)
- Film/Music:This Ain't No Mouse Music (Bloor Hot Docs)
- Lit: Toronto Launch: Binary Star by Sarah Gerard (TYPE)
by Aubrey Jax via blogTO