Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Left Field Brewery (36 Wagstaff Dr.) hosts a pop-up from 5pm to 9pm tonight, Friday March 27.
- Parts & Labour (1566 Queen St. West) and Charlie's Burgers are partnering to host Champagne Burger Wednesdays starting Wednesday, April 1. Look forward to burger combos and bubbly priced at $25.
- The next instalment of TIFF's Food on Film series takes place at the Wednesday, April 1 at the Bell Lightbox (350 King St. West). James Beard Award-winning travel writer and culinary anthropologist Naomi Duguid will be present for a screening and discussion of the beloved documentary The Gleaners & I.
- Baju at the Monarch Tavern (12 Clinton St.), now helmed by pitmaster Jason Rees, hosts a Southern BBQ Feast on Tuesday, April 7 from 6:30pm. Expect a hand picked selection of menu highlights, plus a few off-menu surprises.
- Burger Brawl, a series of midnight showdowns commence on Wednesday, April 15 at The Good Son (1096 Queen St. West). Doors open at 11pm for the inaugural battle, which will see the Good Son kitchen face off with Lisa Marie , followed by the headliner battle between Vittorio Colacitti (The Good Son) and Matt Basile. Admission is $15.
- Pass The Table and ProvisionsTO present the 2015 Almanac Dinner on Monday, April 20 at The Burroughes Building (639 Queen St. West) starting at 6pm. This collaborative evening will pair six of Toronto chefs with six local farmers and six Ontario beverage producers. Tickets are $110 including all food, drinks, and a donation to The Stop Community Food Centre.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment