Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- The recently-announced new location of North of Brooklyn Pizzeria is now up and running inside Get Well at 1181 Dundas St. West.
- Tich, a new modern Indian restaurant, is now open at 2314 Lakeshore West in Mimico.
- Moe Pancer's Deli had been in decline long before calling it quits earlier this year - a slide that began in 2010, when the business was sold. Now the deli is to reopen as Pancer's Original Deli, under the ownership from the same family that started it all in 1957, and at the same location at 3856 Bathurst St.
- Kiwi-inspired bake house Wisey's Pies opens its second location at 43 Roncesvalles Ave. this Saturday, March 28.
- The Craft, a new brasserie boasting over 100 beers on draught, is coming soon to 107 Atlantic Ave. in Liberty Village.
- Alo Restaurant, a new third-floor restaurant from chef Patrick Kriss (Acadia), is soon to open at 163 Spadina Ave.
- Reunion Island Coffee has announced the impending arrival of its first cafe at 385 Roncesvalles.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo via Tich on Facebook.
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO