Canada Day events in Toronto offer a dose of patriotism and downright fun. If you're on the lookout for some pre-fireworks fun, there's plenty going on around the city. Check out one of the many Canada Day celebrations or head to Hanlan's Point to get your EDM fix before the pyrotechnics.
You also probably want to check out what's open and closed on Canada Day this year.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Tdot Foam Boat Cruise (333 Lakeshore Blvd. East)
- Canada Day (Harbourfront Centre)
- Canada Day (Queen's Park)
- Canada Day (Mel Lastman Square)
- Canada Day Lobster Boil (Steam Whistle Brewing)
- Red Party (Cabana Pool Bar)
- Electric Island (Hanlan's Point)
- Ribfest (Centennial Park)
Photo by Bukarov in the blogTO Flickr pool.
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO