Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Toronto Rib Fest kicks off on Saturday, June 27 and runs until Canada Day on Wednesday, July 1 at Centennial Park from. Concert stages and a midway make for a whole day of family fun, while the main attraction is of course, the BBQ.
- Home of The Brave (589 King St. West) hosts Momofuku Noodle Bar for one night only on Sunday, June 28 for a collaborative menu featuring Tex Mex dishes from Hans Vogels (Momofuku's Chef de Cuisine), alongside TheHOTB's regular menu. Walk-ins welcome.
- The Food Dudes and Bluebird present Block Party III on Tuesday, June 30 at Muzik Nightclub (15 Saskatchewan Rd.). Merging together food, booze, music and art, this non-profit event in support of the Daily Bread Food Bank, will feature over a dozen food vendors (including Rasa, Khao San Road, and Libretto to name just a few), art battles, live painting, and music curated by Cloud Empire Creative. Tickets at $10.
- Taste of Toronto is on from July 2 to 5 at Fort York and will feature an impressive lineup of 30+ chefs, a vendor marketplace, guided tastings, masterclasses, and a WayHome stage. Admission is $19 to $25 in advance, or $30 at the door.
- Summerlicious commences next week on Friday, July 3 but reservation lines are already open and it's never too early to book a table. See our top picks offered during the city-wide prix fixe promotion.
- Tickets ($33 in advance) are on sale now for Oyster Fest happening in the alley behind Rodney's Oyster House (469 King St. West) on Sunday, July 19.
Photo from Rib Fest by Jesse Milns
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment