Late night delivery in Toronto is what happens when hunger strikes in the middle of the night. Whether you're craving pizza, Chinese food, burgers or something else - this list compiles your best bets for delivery options.
- Pizza Gigi is open for pick-up or delivery until 4 a.m. every day. Call the pizzeria directly at 416.535.4444
- Cora Pizza will deliver an entire pie until 4 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, 2 a.m. on Sundays, and until 3 a.m. the rest of the week via Just Eat.
- Domino's Pizza boasts multiple locations that operate varied hours, though you'll find that most will deliver until midnight if not later throughout the week, and until 2a.m. on weekends. Order on JustEat or direct from the store.
- Double Double delivers pizza and fried chicken from its multiple locations until 1 a.m. throughout the week, while on weekends most locations offer delivery until 2 a.m. or later. Order via JustEast or directly with your closest location.
- Freshslice delivers on weekends until 5 a.m., while on Sundays and Mondays delivery goes until 1a.m., and the rest of the week it's 2a.m. via JustEat or directly with the College St. store.
- Gino's Pizza at Bloor and Dufferin delivers until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturday and is available on JustEat or by phone.
- Panzerotto Pizza's select location deliver late night. The one on Bloor St. west of Dufferin delivers until 2 a.m. on weekends via JustEat.
- Papa Ceo delivers until 5 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights., 3 a.m. on Mondays and Tuesdays, and 4 a.m. every other day. Order through JustEat or by calling the store.
- Papa John's goes until 1a.m. most nights, while on weekends and 3a.m. on weekends via JustEat
- Big Slice is open until 5 a.m. but the cut off to order delivery is 4 a.m nightly. Order online with the store.
- Amato operates multiple locations which each offer varying deliver times. The location on Yonge St. is opened the latest, delivering through Just Eat until 3am everyday.
- Diamond Pizza boasts locations in East York and Scarborough. The location on Main St. delivers until 1 a.m. on weekends and can be ordered on JustEat.
- Taste of China offers delivery from 5 p.m. until 1 a.m. nightly. Free delivery is offered on orders of $30+ and can be ordered by phone.
- Hong Shing reliably delivers until 1 a.m. nightly via JustEat or in-house delivery.
- Lucky Garden Restaurant services Etobicoke, offering deliver until 1:30 a.m. on weekends, and until 12:30 a.m. the rest of the week via JustEat.
- New Ho King delivers via JustEat until 3 a.m. on weeknights, and 4 a.m. on weekends.
- Sang Great Seafood delivers until 2 a.m. week-round via JustEat.
- Westown Chinese will deliver until 12:30 a.m. most nights; 1 a.m. on weekends via JustEat.
- Sugar Marmalade in North York delivers until 1 a.m. via Snap Delivery.
- Belly Busters' classic turkey bacon sub can be ordered via Hurrier until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays
- Danforth Sandwich delivers Italian favourites via JustEat until 11 p.m. on Sundays, 12:30 a.m. on weekdays, and, 1a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Lou Dawg's southern sandwiches can be delivered to your door by Hurrier up until 3 a.m on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Come and Get It delivers until 1a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays via Hurrier.
- Junked Food Co. will send you waffle sandwiches through Hurrier until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
PUB GRUB & DINER FOOD
- The Office Pub delivers through Hurrier until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Insomnia lives up to its name, offering 2 a.m. deliver on Fridays and Saturdays via Hurrier.
- The Lakeview will send you cornflake chicken and burgers until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays via Hurrier.
- The Rude Boy delivers via Hurrier until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- KO Burgers & Wing Shop on Broadview delivers via Just Eat every night until 1a.m.
- McDonald's can be delivered until 3 a.m. via Hurrier or Snap Delivery depending on where you're located.
- Burger's Priest on Adelaide St. West is open until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and available for delivery from Hurrier.
- Greek In The Village delivers until 3:45a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights, while the cut off is 1:30 a.m. on Sundays, and 12:30 a.m. throughout the rest of the week
- 309 Dhaba Indian Excellence will bring you butter chicken until 3 a.m. every night, except, Fridays and Saturdays when they do delivery even later; 4 a.m.. Place your order through JustEat.
- Nome Izakaya can be ordered via Snap Delivery until 2am nightly in the city's north end.
- Owl of Minerva in North York can be ordered until 4 a.m. via Snap Delivery.
What did I miss? Add your go-to late night delivery options in the comments.
Photo of Come and Get It
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO