Today in Toronto it's time to recover from the wet weekend and chill at a number of venues around the city. Hit up Handlebar or The Pour Boy if vinyl and cheap drinks seems like a good Monday night plan. The Lower Ossington Theatre or the Cameron House is where it's at for a night of comedy. The Cavern is where to go for live music. Fan of films by the Coen Brothers? You'll want to grab a seat at the JCC.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Cameron House Comedy (Cameron House)
- Lectures with film clips: The Coen Brothers (JCC)
- The Sidewalk Crusaders (The Cavern Bar)
- M-Factor Mondays (Old Nick)
- Bring your own vinyl (Pour Boy)
- Rotation (Handlebar)
- Wizard of Ossington (Lower Ossington Theatre)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.
by Staff via blogTO
Post a Comment