Today in Toronto you can pig out at the Food Dudes Block Party. Muzik will be filled to the brim with local art, music and, of course, food. The event supports the Daily Bread Food Bank, so you don't have to feel guilty about shelling out some cash. There's plenty of other events on tap as well, if that's not your scene.
For more events, click on over to our events section.
- DinnerDinner Tiki Party (The Beaver)
- Food Dudes Block Party III (Muzik)
- I'm Sorry Miss Jackson (Smiling Buddha)
- Pink Martini (Roy Thomson Hall)
- Symphony in the Gardens (Casa Loma)
- Bev: The Woman Behind the Icon (The Beverley Hotel)
Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.
Photo via the Food Dudes
by Alice Prendergast via blogTO
Post a Comment