Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Pizzeria Oro di Napoli has opened in the Mimico area at 2312 Lakeshore Blvd. W. There's Neapolitan pizza, fresh pasta and other Italian faves on the menu.
- When it comes to Thai-style rolled ice cream, Kensington Market is on a roll. Find Nice Pan at 247 Augusta Ave.
- Cory Vitiello's chicken and salad joint Flock has opened another location at 175 Bloor St. East.
- Parlor Foods at 333 King St. West has been replaced by Boil King, a new seafood and oyster bar.
- Find Nodo's new location in Hillcrest Village at 794 St. Clair Ave. West.
- Ricarda's, a new restaurant, bakery and cafe at 134 Peter St., celebrates its grand opening on Sunday, July 31.
- Canis Restaurant from chef and owner Jeff Kang (formerly of Bosk) is slated to open before summer's end at 746 Queen St. West.
- Middle Eastern restaurant Tabule is expanding again. There's already an outpost in the works in the Canary District and now we've learned another location is slated to open in Bayview Village (2901 Bayview Ave.) before Christmas.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Liora Ipsum via blogTO
Post a Comment