Toronto events!!!

Toronto Fun Parties

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Today in Toronto: Chris Isaak, Vera Brim, Free Origami Lessons, Wayward 1, Artscape Street Party

Today in TorontoToday in Toronto stop by the lovely new Ratio venue on College for music from experimental artists Vera Brim (Buffalo MRI) with Tarpit, Father Dust, and Fleshtone Aura. Jim Zub's new comic Wayward, set in Tokyo, will launch with a party at Guu. If you're back at the CNE for more death snacks, why not attend a cheese cook-off?


None of this matters, though, because Chris Isaak is at Massey Hall. Sometimes I pretend I'm Chris Isaak. I lie back and imagine I recorded "Wicked Game." Forever Blue with all its heavenly highs and lows and dirty highs and lows, was crafted by me, a conduit for greatness. I am divine. I am rolling on a beach with a beautiful model and appearing in Fire Walk With Me . I love myself as much as I am loved. A single tear falls on my guitar and pricks the night like a sparrow landing on a tin roof. For more events, click on over to our events section.



Have an event you'd like to plug? Submit your own listing to the blogTO Toronto events calendar or contact us directly.


Image: Wayward






by Aubrey Jax via blogTO

No comments:

Post a Comment